Join Certified Family Yoga Teacher, Charlotte Wilmore and Health & Nutrional Coach Lyndy Stanway Marsh from ‘My Healthy First Steps’ for a connective workshop. It is an opportunity for families to come together and experience Yoga, mindfulness and nutrition. Aimed at children aged 8 years upwards. A unique opportunity to spend time exploring new avenues in developing relaxation techniques and learn about the link between foods & concentration, behaviour & energy.
Date: Saturday 19th August 2017
Location: The Youth Centre, Arundel ( Above the Library)
Cost: £15 adult and one child, with £5 for additional child
Sign up here
Yoga and Healthy eating habits is a gift you can give your children, which they will cherish and benefit from for the rest of their life!
- Would you like to boost your children’s concentration, behaviour & energy?
- Do you feel that your family’s eating habits and attitude could improve?
- Are you wanting to increase mental & physical awareness?
- Do you want to improves motor development, strength & co-ordination?
- Would you like your children to have a positive attitude towards food & exercise?
Then this workshop is just for you – in this workshop we will:
- Look at how we can bring positive food habits and attitude into your family in a fun, easy way!
- Provide the opportunity for creativity, discovery & fun
- Support mindful thoughts, words, actions & meditation
- Explore easy alternatives to everyday ‘unhealthy’ snacks and food!
- Walk away with Offer you tools to become a healthy role model for our children to follow by example!
Lyndy Stanway Marsh Charlotte Wilmore
Health Coach Family Yoga Teacher
077 868 30 377 074 908 52 312