For families who want their children to eat more, have variety & to make mealtimes happier & Healthier!
Date: Next Date TBC
Time: 9.30-start till 12.30 – coffee and a chat from 9.10
Location: If you are interested in hosting this workshop in your home please get in touch
Positive Eating Habits and Attitude is a gift you can give your children, which they will cherish and benefit from for the rest of their life!
- Is your child a fussy eater?
- Do you feel that your child controls what is in the shopping basket and dinner table?
- Do you feel that you have tried everything to get your child to eat more variety?
- Would you like a more Positive & Healthier Food Lifestyle for everybody in the family?
- Would you like to boost your children’s concentration, behaviour & energy?
Then this workshop is just for you – in this workshop we will:
- Look at how we can bring positive food habits and attitude into your family in a fun, easy way!
- Techniques to enable you to get your child to eat more variety
- Offer you some positive and easy tools to integrate into your family that will have a huge impact on what you eat, when you eat and how you eat
- Support you to become a healthy role model for our children to follow by example
- Explore super tasty and easy alternatives to everyday ‘unhealthy’ snacks and food!
Added bonus: ‘free healthy snacks available to sample on the day’
Hosted by two fully qualified Health and Parent Coaches:
Lyndy Stanway Marsh Mette Theilmann
Health Coach Parent Coach
077 868 30 377 077 569 181 26