Crispy “Cheesy” Kale Chips
- 1 large head of organic kale
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Take one head of kale and remove the woody stem, tearing the leaves into chip-sized pieces. Wash and dry thoroughly. In a large bowl, massage kale leaves with 2 to 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Season lightly with sea salt and approximately 3-4 tablespoons of nutritional yeast.
- Spread out in one layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, then carefully stir the kale. Re-check after another 10 minutes. Be very careful because these can burn quite quickly. Once nearly all crispy, remove from oven and let crisp up further on the baking sheet until completely cool.
- The final result is a very light and crispy "chip" that tastes incredible and satisfies any chip/salt craving that you may have.
All material copyright Lyndy Stanway Marsh.