- 1/2 bunch spinach (or any favorite greens)
- 10 garlic stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 small yellow onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 pinches cayenne pepper
- Wash and dry all veggies.
- Finely chop all veggies, olives and nuts and place in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to vegetables, toss well and enjoy.
All material copyright Lyndy Stanway Marsh.